TERMS AND CONDITION
- You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
- Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors; users and others who access or us You acknowledge and agree that you must be of legal age to purchase any of our products or services available on this Website or otherwise.
- By submitting an order and/or payment, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these terms and conditions. You are also agreeing to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which form the entire agreement between You and excelbookwriting.com. the Service.
- By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
- “Website” means all online content on the excelbookwriting.com website.
- “Customer”, “you” or “your” means and refers to you and / or any other person who places an order for you on professionalghostwriter.com.
- “Company”, “We” or “Our” means and refers to excelbookwriting.com, a company registered under state law.
- “Product or services” means and refers to all services and products provided by excelbookwriting.com to the Customer in accordance with their order.
- “Order” means an order placed by a customer by telephone or email to purchase services or products provided by excelbookwriting.com. Orders are confirmed by prepayment by check, credit card, cash receipt, bank transfer, Western Union or PayPal.
By submitting an order and / or payment, you purchase the product for your own use only. All products are designed by freelance authors who have transferred all rights and ownership of the products to the company. All products are non-refundable and do not accept any warranties, expressed or implied. It is your responsibility to read these terms and conditions before submitting any orders and / or payments to this site.
It is important to read and understand the refund policy carefully to gain a complete understanding of the privileges and limitations of the Professional Ghostwriter policy. We offer refunds only in special cases and under certain conditions, detailed below:
• CHANGE OF MIND:
The client is entitled to a refund before our authors/editors start working on the project. The customer has no right to request a refund if the product does not meet the customer’s requirements.
• INCOMPETENT DELIVERY:
Once the work has been delivered, customers are not entitled to a refund until they have exhausted all the options described below;
- If it does not meet the project requirements (according to customer request/ documentation).
- We are committed to providing our customers with 100% satisfaction and offering unlimited reviews to ensure delivery lives up to the mark. We will assign, reassign and rewrite your work to ensure complete satisfaction. Revisions for FREE for the future, but with the same value and you can use them anytime. If we are still unable to deliver what is requested, the refund will be processed by mutual agreement at a specified percentage (but only in cases where the delivery is completely out of mark).
• DELAYED DELIVERY:
We believe in “delivery on time”, but if for any reason we fail to deliver the requested service on time, after every attempt to continue, the refund will be processed as soon as documentary evidence proves that the delayed delivery was the company’s fault.
• REFUND TIME:
- Refunds are processed within 10-14 business days of delivery. Refunds requested after the stipulated time period (NDA termination) will not be forfeited.
- All customers must be aware of the refund date when ordering.
• CONDITIONS FOR NO or ZERO REFUND:
- In case of delayed delivery due to minor technical errors such as grammar, writing, word count, missing references, etc., refunds will be processed by mutual agreement and the company will only deal with partial refunds or discounts reserved for future purchases.
- The company will not be responsible for any delays from the customer’s end.
- No compensation will be refunded for lack of documentation.